Wednesday 27 January 2016

27/01/2016 Stream

Hello everyone,

things today were pretty quiet, I just wish I could have poked WG with a stick to do something funny.
I have some AW stuff to write about but it involves numbers and I need to merge some data that's being given by their community.


Anyway, its time for my scheduled livestream, as promised today I will be playing AW and will be giving away the Chieftain Mk.6 codes: http://www.twitch.tv/ritagamer2

Some were having the misconception that you need to subscribe to write on my chat but its not true, only thing you need to do is have an account on twitch.tv. Also this wont be the only time that I'm handing codes out, there will be more livestreams and I may try to find a way for blog giveaway, please feel free to add suggestions.

No comments:

Post a Comment