- There's apparently a problem now with tanks losing hitpoints when hitting turrets ripped off by ammo rack explosions;
- Developers are currently actively working on the ghost shell issue (shells flying through tanks)
- The frontal armor of the IS-2 Berlin is historical: "cast straight armor, made by Plant No.200 - 100mm thick";
- The amount of shells carried for T-54 Prototype is historical;
- Developers are considering gold ammo penetration nerfs but no specific numbers were given yet;
- Maus in the game doesn't have the track mounts on the model the real Maus has, according to Storm it's just model simplification.
And the daily, a battle Hero: