for the next 48 hours the Test server will be available.
- New features for high-tier vehicles in Rampage mode;
- PvE mode: computer-controlled "bots" acting as opponents for new tankers in their first battles;
- Draw distance changes in the viewing mechanic.
- Introduced numerous improvements to the game engine that will allow for further introduction of modern functionality
- Added the final version of the new Rampage battle mode for high-tier vehicles
- Added the new Berlin and Ravaged Capital maps to the Rampage mode
- Added bots that will fight against new players in a number of entry-level battles
- Changed the principle according to which spotted enemy vehicles are displayed. Before, vehicles were displayed within a 1000x1000 m area around the player's vehicle. Now, this is replaced by a circle with a 564 m radius
- Changed the interface for the purchase and mounting of vehicle customization elements: Camouflage, Inscriptions, and Emblems
- Added bonuses from Inscriptions and Emblems to crew members' characteristics
- Added the following vehicles for testing by Supertest players