Armored Warfare has driven into Open Beta!
The CEO from Obsidian, Feargus Urquhart has this to say:
"Armored Warfare heading into Open Beta is an incredibly exciting time for the team here at Obsidian. After several years of development, and months of Early Access Testing, we are looking forward to showing off everything we've created. We want to thank you, our fans and the community, for all their support, input and all the great feedback we've already received.
Your passion for the game, and ongoing input, is critical to making Armored Warfare a success. Open Beta is a big step forward for us, and it's one that will bring new challenges, as we test our game services and features with more gamers than ever before. However, these are challenges that we are really looking forward to with Armored Warfare.
Getting to make the game better based how you play the game, and your insights, is something we have been looking forward to for months and months. And, while that is all going on we are continuing to move forward creating new maps, new vehicles, and some cool new features we will talk about soon. It's really an exciting time in Armored Warfare land right now, and for the months, and years to come."
Open Beta features:
- 5 different classes of vehicles with distinctive gameplay (Main Battle Tanks, Light Tanks, Armored Fighting Vehicles, Tank Destroyers and Self-Propelled guns) and special abilities;
- 60+ distinctive vehicles, purchased from two dealers, each with its own upgrades;
- 9 unique PvP maps – battle all across the globe from the deserts of Africa to the cold plains of Russia;
- 15 vs 15 PvP battle mode;
- 25 PvE maps for 5 player teams – defeat cunning AI opponents;
- Each player’s very own military base offering bonuses and discounts;
To celebrate the Open Beta, I will be livestreaming later today and will be platooning with you!
We can do both PVE and PVP. ;)