According to Pizzastorm, WG's NA Community Manager, starting September 1st, 2015 whenever a mission or event is completed we will no longer receive Gold compensation from Premium tanks already owned, instead, we will get Credits.
This applies to:
- On-Track Missions with a Premium Tank reward
- Events via any other mission (Daily Log-In, Month Long key missions, etc)
There are still some transactions that will keep on compensating us Gold instead of the Credits:
- Purchasing/being gifted a Premium Tank that you already own
- Winning a Premium Tank in a live event (Twitch stream, player gathering, social media, etc)
- The Premium Tank is re-balanced substantially in-game and a refund is offered
What do you think about these changes?