recently, a scandalous World of Warplanes stream with developers took place on Russian server. Russian WoWp developers (Grenoli and Galm) have shown in it how they value us players. Among the things that were said in it:
- Uncomfortable WoWp questions were described by developers as "idiotic" and "old";
- It is the fault of players that the game is bad;
- Bad MM (too many assault planes) is the fault of players - "if they want to have fewer assault planes in the game, they should not play them";
- Bugs in the game are player's fault because players do not send enough bug reports to support;
- Instead of introducing new game modes, players themselves should think of objectives they want to set for themselves.
And many more insults to players. If you have strong stomach and know Russian, you can see the stream here: