Wednesday 29 April 2015

Armored Warfare: Early Access Trailer

Armored Warfare just uploaded the trailer for their early access and also announced the arrival of their Founder's Pack bundle program and the early access test start.



Went to check the prices for the bundles and have to say that they are pretty fair, not like the idiotic prices (sometimes over 100 Euros/Dollars) I've seen from other early access releases and the game for its early stages in one of the best I've played. And last but definitely not least, pleases me that that Obsidian is actually listening to the community opinions to improve their game, this weights a lot in my conscience.

More information here: http://aw.my.com/us/news/general/founders-packs-early-access-coming

I'm about to drop my money on the "Lord of War" bundle, now... where did I left my money gun...

No comments:

Post a Comment