Friday 5 February 2016

Today's whereabouts & 9.14 Test Server

Hello,

I wanted to warn you but didn't had time as I had to rush out at 5am for a personal side project, was surprised to find this elusive feline:


For those who can and if I was you, I would take advantage and visit The Tank Museum as soon as possible while the Tiger 131 is around, this bugger is a hard one to catch, even when I visited the workshop last year it was no where to be seen, besides the Tortoise is now on display as well (out of the VCC which is close most of the time).
Today I've been told that back in the day people would only ask for the Tiger 1 but nowadays there is a increase of requests for the TOG II and Tortoise. I wonder why... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)


Anyway, there was a Supertest patch today which means that the Test Server will start in one or 2 weeks depending of how things go. Translating patch notes for you, nearly done.

No comments:

Post a Comment