Monday 9 November 2015

What I've been up to yesterday...

Hello Warriors,

I'm very broken at the moment but only because I was finally able to relax and have a full night sleep after a very work immersed week and as things were going to be quiet on Sunday, I took a much needed day off and went to meet a Queen:


Alice Krige is such a sweet and nice person besides being a amazing actress and she was the one that approached me to talk. With a lady like her as Borg Queen... Resistance is sure very futile.

I also meet the creator of Judge Dredd, John Wagner, Carl Weathers from Predator (he sang  "Lovely Rita" from Beatles to me and although I've heard it numerous times, from him it made me blush) and... oh my...*closes eyes and bites lips* RenĂ© Auberjonois!

You can see it all on today's Mingles with Jingles:


And now back to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment