Sunday 11 October 2015

Achtung!

Hello Warriors,

Just to warn you that will be away for most of the day. I'm going to be driving a Chieftain Mk IV and taking an exam, hopefully by the end of the day I will be a certified APC instructor. Shouldn't be hard...it felt like learning to ride a bicycle.
The lads at Juniper Leisure who trusted me with their vehicles by allowing me to drive without an instructor on my first day believe I'm ready to jump into this stage. Surely accepted, I mean why not, it wont hurt having "APC Tutor" in my curriculum.

"Indy my friend!"
<Rita Sobral, Livestreamer, Blogger, Tank driver, APC Tutor, Mother of cats, Enslaver of man. That sounds about right... just kidding, wish me luck!

Oh and btw, in a couple hours an historical article is scheduled to go up. Wont leave you empty pocketed. ;)

*Beams out!*

No comments:

Post a Comment