as things are very quiet today I took the free time and screenshot the 3D and armor model of the 8,8 cm Pak 43 Jagdtiger. Oh, and I spoiled you, check out the Gifs bellow each 3D image, left them in link form to spare the mobile readers bandwidth. ;)
There is a tiny bit of information that was missing:
- Speed Limit was buffed to 38 / 12 ( 28 / 12 previous).
And lets remember what was posted a couple days ago:
- Hull MG weakspot disappeared.
- LFP is now 50° instead of 45°, plus the very top part of the LFP is 150mm thick.
- Extra sloped parts on the UFP for the driver and radioman periscopes are less wide, though the driver one now gives you a tiny sport sloped at 75°.
- Hull floor near the front is 40mm now instead of a solid 25mm.
- Superstructure rear is 10° instead of 5°.
- Spare tracks cover a few areas on both sides of the superstructure, they're 270mm thick now.
- Bump on the superstructure front is now pretty much all 150mm thick instead of half being 80mm.
- Superstructure front is now at 15° instead of 11°.
- Mantlet is 250mm-210mm thick instead of 240-150mm, meaning you still won't be penned there.
- Superstructure roof is 45mm instead of 40mm now.
|Hey look, it moves!|
Armor Model(the back and top are not shown as there are no armor changes)
Will be doing more of these in the future!