the new motion physics system was updated on supertest.
- MT's and LT's are now faster as the tanks don't lose speed on various small objects
- MT's and LT's are now more "bouncy" - they jump better and easier but to jump is to risk tipping over on the roof
- tanks generally lose less speed when turning
- tanks can now make a "police turn" by pressing W + (steer button) + Space
- tanks can now regulate the diameter of their turn by tapping W while turning
- if the enemy tank shows LFP or lower side armor while going over a terrain obstacle - ram it by a heavier vehicle, it will tip over
- tanks with very soft suspension (rocking a lot when going and stopping) can now fire beyond their depression/elevation limit by firing the gun while rocking up and down
Changes in comparison with previous iteration
- the aim circle is now jumping a lot, in order to disable that you have to enable dynamic camera
- TD's and artillery cannot make "police turns" now
- fixed the bug where it was too easy to drive one tank on top of another just so
- ramming damage was rebalanced, now it is much closer to final version
- gravity force increased, making the tanks feel "heavier"
- tanks running downhill can now go faster than their maximum speed (up to 30 percent)
- removed the feature where a tank on a slope would slide down by itself