Wednesday 5 August 2015

FV3805 Restoration Update

Oh. My. Goodness!

Last night a lad pledged 5k pounds and collected the naming the vehicle reward! I couldn't believe the name he chose, its... Baroness!

Sir, I dont know who you are, but I'm going to find you and I'm going to hug you!

If you been watching me long enough you will know what it means. Baroness Cobra commander from the G.I. Joe universe is what you can call one of my "alter-egos", I've even cos-played her once during livestream not so long ago.


And on that I've decided that will bring her on live-stream once more!

There is also a new package, this one is aimed at modellers, for £500:

"An opportunity to access the vehicle and take detailed measurement’s and dimensions for the purpose of building models or kits for either private or commercial use. This includes access to the inside, outside and any other part we can open up for you as well as photography rights and access to any blue print we may uncover."

The FV3805 Restoration Project has now gathered over £8500 and we are at 11% on our goal!

Lets get this done! https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1013126295/fv3805-restoration-project/posts/1315274

Thank you everyone that has been supporting!

No comments:

Post a Comment