- Q: "Why can't you buff 113?!" A (balance developer): "If we buffed it then Maus would be the worst again..."
- Q: "Storm, what was that about the 113 the balance dev said?" A: "Balance devs have their own sense of humor..."
- Storm is considering stopping replying on any questions and only collecting feedback from now on because he is personally fed up with how his words are twisted by players
- more "development future" videos will likely not be produced because when WG then fails to deliver (like the notoriously delayed Havok), players only use it for negative propaganda and whining
Top player issues according to Storm in order of importance
1) matchmaker and ending up on the same maps over and over again
2) artillery (complex questions)
3) maps (complex questions)
4) role of armor in WoT
- Storm states that in the past the maps were just as "corridory" as they are now
- it will not be possible to tip light tanks over on their roof by large caliber shell explosions but you can do that by ramming or by driving across bad terrain