Here it is:
- There were no changes to WoT in last couple of days (a player reports a heavy drop in FPS recently).
- A player proposed that during ammo rack explosion the players should pay the cost of all the ammunition pieces that exploded as if they were fired. According to Storm this is a terrible idea and the response would be strictly negative;
- The new WG system for punishing vulgar players is making a difference between regular platoons and dynamic platoons. It's not possible to just invite someone to dynamic platoon and start cursing in the platoon chat, you'll be punished for that;
- The crew injuries by HE mechanism wasn't changed ever since the game was released;
- Buffing and nerfing is not only about winrate, the developers are considering a whole number of statistics;
- A software called "Tableau" is used for the processing of WoT statistics;
- The goal behind the M48 stock gun stabilization buff was to buff the stock gun to the M46 level, the main goal was actually to buff the M46.
And a small update, today was very glad to wake up to over 2k pounds pledged for the FV3805 Restoration Project, there is still a long way to go but many thanks to everyone that already supported!
KickStarter page: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1013126295/fv3805-restoration-project/comments
I also convinced The Mighty Jingles to come back (one time only) for a charity stream, I'm currently planning what can be done and how we can have people that pledged participating (training rooms, platoons and such). Let me know if you have any ideas. :)