Wargaming made a stream dedicated to the new Domination mode and a part of it was a Q&A session. It was hosted by Aleksei "Inaki" Ilyin and Ulan "LIGHTMAN" Toleugaziev (developers).
Here's what was said in it:
- WG is now analyzing the economy situation of the mode (there are concerns players lose too many credits on battles). Credits are awarded differently in Domination than in random battles but if you make more than 8000 damage, you are certain not to lose credits on the battle;
- It is not possible to team damage in Domination;
- Two man platoons are not possible in Domination in order to make the matchmaker work faster and better;
- You can put crews from the same nation to the Domination vehicles but you have to retrain them, otherwise you'll be penalized for using crews from other vehicles;
- Domination tanks will be removed from the garage after the event is over but the crew will be moved to barracks and equipment to the depot;
- The fact the Domination vehicles are always on first slots in the garage is intentional, it is not possible to move or sell them;
- WG does not guarantee the client stability when using mods in Domination mode, especially the two-layer carousel mod in garage causes issues;
- There is only one special reward for the mode - the "Hero of Domination" medal that is awarded after first Domination victory.