Not much for today:
- Apparently, hitzones can be fixed by applying a server patch, Storm states that the T-62A bad mantlet was already fixed server-side;
- Wargaming RU apparently started sending players e-mails where they explain that based on that player's report, another player was banned (including for how long);
- Storm confirms that currently there's an issue with the Super Pershing armor on 0.9.8 test, it will be fixed;
- Super Pershing will not be buffed further;
- Storm considers the individual mission changes to be serious regardless of the fact that some of the notorious missions (like setting someone on fire) remain.
And the daily: