Thursday, 30 April 2015
Description of the 9.8 mode
- Each battle takes 10 minutes;
- 15 vs 15 format;
- You can enter the battle only using event vehicles;
- After destroying a vehicle in battle, it can be revived unlimited number of times in the spawn are of your team, after which the players are given the option to select a different vehicle from their garage;
- There are flags located on the event maps, the players have to collect them by driving over them and then carry them in their base;
- The goal is to accumulate a certain number of victory points until the time runs out (150 points to be specific);
- Points are awarded for the following: enemy tank kill - 1 point, capturing a flag - 5 points;
- Battle ends either by one team getting enough points or by the time running out.
There are 6 flags on the map (neutral for both teams) that have to be captured and then carried to the release area. After that, a flag will respawn after some time. If the flag carrier is killed, the flag is dropped and someone else can pick it up. If it stays on the ground for a while, it will despawn and return to the starting position.