Here it is:
- World of Tanks will not be reworked for another engine;
- The reason for the statement above is that even if it was theoretically possible (theoretically, it is according to Storm), players with very poor computers would suffer;
- HD IS-4 model was fixed, now it is accurate;
- It is possible (but not sure) that German Somua S35 premium tank might be removed from the sales with or after 0.9.7 (RG: Get it if you can, its a fun one);
- All the tank changes in patch are written in patchnotes, including the changes in hidden parameters (such as terrain resistance) - those changes however are always written in percentual difference ("increased by 2 percent" for example) not absolute values.